Thinking about a Young Living starter kit but aren’t sure how to use the oils? I got you girl. Here’s a list of my 9 favorite ways to use the starter kit oils:
- Lavender + Stress Away in the diffuser for the best night’s sleep. (My second favorite nighttime blend is Lavender + Frankincense.)
- Lavender applied to soothe skin irritations like bug bites.
- Citrus Fresh + Lemon in the diffuser for a fun and happy kitchen.
- Lavender in mascara to promote longer, fuller lashes.
- Peppermint applied to the head, temples & back of the neck after a night out. Everyone knows ginger is a natural remedy for nausea but did you know that peppermint is as well?
- Lemon in water as a natural detox + flavorful energy boost. Use a straw to stir it or add ice and give it a shake.
- Frankincense applied neat to blemishes and fine lines.
- Stress Away on wrists throughout the day to keep things zen AF.
- Thieves + Frankincense + Lemon in the diffuser to ward off colds and germs!
The best part about of the kit is the community that comes with it. So if you’ve been on the fence, make that jump and come oil with us! Click here to get started.